Thursday, March 5, 2009

Italian for beer!

first off, Andy has a beard and he showers sometimes. He also wears pants and shirts, and chews with his teeth. On a related note "Arrrrr Matey, I have an eye patch...". Twas a good night. A good ride. The warmth was welcome.

My butt is super wet because when you fall it doesn't like hurt, it's more like submerging yourself in water. Good thing it's not cold out. Zacher fell like 6 times. He gets mad that I'm counting though. Cory got a new hat that matches Zachers which is weird.

We biked up old wells road hill. Corey James suggested flying down it and biking up again. People thought he was joking. He wasn't. They did not go back down the hill. Andy popped a boner. He said, "Sometimes it just happens when you are having fun."

Zacher's nose bled. It was red.

The crew is rolling deep tonight. Vodka. Laffy Taffy. Jokes. Where do sick boats go? To the docks. Smith A. New Ingles, MO. Mixes well on the pallette. Not. Columbus discovered America. Not. Lots of crashes tonight. Ice everywhere. Andy: keep it up. My name is Andy. I have a beard; I am tall; I eat food and drink water. EC pass the computer.

So tonight was super duper fun. As we were bombing 3rd street south back into town we felt like we could be in any big city (due to the crane and sky line and all) it was such a fantastic scene. Tonight was extremely damp and foggy but as usual ec velo was able to handle anything that she throws at us. ecvc hearts partying!

Andy? Yeah, I think I've heard of him before... He's the guy who chews with his teeth right? I heard he drinks water and stuff too? He seems kind of wierd

No comments:

Post a Comment