Friday, June 26, 2009

Firecracker is coming up!

Craig Manthe wants EC Velo to course martial and man the Monster Energy Zone at the Firecracker mountain bike race on Sunday, July 5th. All volunteers will receive a t-shirt and goody-bag. Try to get to the Expo center behind Action City by 8am. I'm pretty sure beer drinking will be ok too. Contact me if anyone has any questions.

Also, on Monday, June 29th, there will be a course ride and grillout (and beer!) for people who will be volunteering for the Firecracker. You can get more info straight from Craig there. Course ride will start at 5pm at Lowes Creek on the Lowes Creek Road side with grilling to come after. I'll try to make it out there myself, but I have to work at 8pm.

More Firecracker info:
http://www.wors.org/schedule/event.php?e=13

No comments:

Post a Comment